Let’s recycle, People… For a thousand of reasons, let’s continue recycling!
- Because it is not true that in Ibiza a ghost truck mixes all the rubbish together. In Ibiza, they recycle.
- Because that symbol on the packaging with the green harrows, means that Ecoembes (in Spain) has already received the money for recycling the products … so if of € 1 million we paid, we recycle a value of € 300 thousand… all the remaining they put it in their pocket !!
- Let’s recycle … and recycle it well!! If not, the costs are even higher for end users!! One day I will explain you the recycling economic system so that at the end we always end up paying!
- Be very aware of what you put in the grey container. This is what actually goes underground !! Let’s find modern and eco-friendly solutions… free of plastic, especially if not recyclable!!!!
- Let’s recycle, people, because even if the system should and must improve, together we can create a clean and sustainable future!
And if that’s not enough, let’s recycle because we still consume too much today and until we change our minds, structures and societies, the only way not to sink in our shit, is to recycle and give it a circular life!
Excuse the language… I believe that here, it fits very well.
In short, the municipalities are responsible for bringing: Glass, Paper and Plastic to this transfer center (the rubbish actually goes underground in Ca Na Putxa !!!).
Glass and Paper go to Zaragoza.
Plastic goes to Mallorca to be recycled and partly burned and turned into energy…
NOW, I WONDER:
… with this wind, does this plastic fly alone to Mallorca? Or will we collect it at the next beach cleaning?
I cannot avoid asking this question to myself along the visit.
We are in 2019, we should employ more care and common sense x
Made with love and hope by Ibiland y entonces Ibiza